OLD MOBS EP3 OLD MOBS EP3

Nice, as usual.

Not a lot of action in this episode, but still really well done. I'm always impressed with the colors and the characters, and just when I thought the episode was getting stale, one of the main characters just upright and left! Really good story you got. Still love the "Ka-Blam!" art style, and story.

Only gripe I have is that for an episode with a lot of dialogue, the entire script seemed as if you were making it up as you went along.

Either way, really nice animation!

OLD MOBS EP2 OLD MOBS EP2

I'm lovin' it.

Once again, this your animation does not disappoint. The lip movement once again was top-notch and the animation was the perfect length. The Ranger's voice did get annoying after a while, but it seemed fitting for the character. I loved the art style; it was like a mix of Rugrats and that one old show Ka-Blam! Anyways, I can't wait for the next episode, seems like a really good, original series I can really sink my teeth into that isn't filled with sprites or video game references!

tacobuttfish responds:

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it and we'll be seeing you for episode 3 when it launches later this month!

-Taco Buttfish.

Well, That Was Easy Well, That Was Easy

I said WHOA

That animation was completely amazing!

I always love when a story is told without any dialogue, and this animation did it perfectly. While the animation was a little "iffy" at some points, it did not detract anything from the final product. At the end, I didn't really know who to root for, and I think you wanted it that way. Awesome story, awesome animation.

PapaLongLegs responds:

Amma still learning, thanks bud!

Andagel Andagel

That was pretty sick. Very cinematic

To all having trouble with the Pipe Cleaner boss, just follow one particular orb and don't stop shooting. It goes down easy.

Anyways, this game was great. It felt like I was watching some type of anime movie. Sure, the character models were all paper thin and when moving the camera around, a few of the model went through each other, but it was still good. Very long, but extremely awesome. Can't wait for more!

9/10

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6

Whoa! Didn't expect this!

To be honest, I expected some boring stuff here. What I got instead was slick and had an awesome design. The last part with the bird battle, however, seemed to give the user too little of a time to react, so I literally had to repeat the process a dozen or so times, which was frustrating. Very flashy, nice voicework, but kinda cliche. Can't wait for more!

Also, I see you like Bramble Blast. My favorite song in Brawl!

9/10
5/5

Platform Racing 2 Platform Racing 2

Great online game!

The online in this game is just superb! The online here is probably better than most Wii online games, if not, all. The inclusion of the level editor is a bit confusing at first, but is really detailed. However, the graphics and weapons are recycled; I would have liked to see a different art style, with some more weapons. Addicting game, overall.